Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Erm...

I had a teacher that said very loud and clear in class: "Don't make a blog if you don' t update it at least once a month. People will think you're dead. And that's a bad thing". I agree. Business can't go well if clients don't know you are alive to paint for them heh.

Along with other watercolor stuff that I'll post shortly. I've been working on this digital painting of a faerie. Random subject. Just wanted something that would make me sit and paint. I'm happy with how it looks right now, maybe I'll work on her hands a little. I'm open for suggestions.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Emerson Tung said...

nice update, theo.

the fairy is looking nice, but i'd like to see less business in the background. cause right now i can't really make things out, so simplyfing some stuff would be good. :)

theo said...

Em u're the best. And after a few months from having posting this. I also realize she's kinda ALL midtone. She needs WAY MORE contrast to be brought to us in the foreground. And yeah, background is SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH view, no sharp edges are to be found there.

Anyways, keep up your awesomeness, your new sketches are only showing that you're at the top of ur game man. Thanks for commenting on my blog, i rly appreciate it...