Sunday, January 25, 2009

ILL2 final

Yep a bit late on this one. Anyways, i was going trough some stuff and I felt good about this project. I hope I can move from that to something a lot further this semester, which is my last official semester, so I gotta come out somehow with some good stuff.. Anyways. This was a project that kinda lasted for 3 weeks, counting character creation, concept and all, and one week to make that cd cover in watercolor (the cover is actually a photo of the watercolor with some leveling of values in photoshop). Oh, and forgive me for some bad english mistakes like "deers" as the plural of deer, live and learn I guess!

In ILL3 I'll be working mainly with computer and that does make me quite happy. Hope to see some familiar faces around! Later =]

1 comment:

Jacob Atienza said...

Theo, this rocks man! Great job on the designs, I didn't know that you did that style.

Fat deer is going down easily...