Monday, December 22, 2008

winter break!

YAY!!! Right now I'm writing from a classy United Airlines lounge waiting for my filght to Brazil on business class!!! I got the upgrade for free as an excuse from them, I guess, since they made me lose my connection to Sao Paulo yesterday... I really wish I was already there over all this free drinks and internet stuff... maybe the seats will be really nice on the plane and I'll change my mind, but w/e, I feel a bit special..

Anyways, the semester was awesome and there's so much to upload here, and most of it I just left at home in SF, and will only put it when spring semester starts. Right now I managed to treat up my final painting for figure painting class. It was a very fun 3 class assignment and I felt overwhelmed with the work since it was my first time painting on that size, which is 30x40 inches. There's still a lot of openings for work on that to make it look better, but I am pleased with the overall look of it and the color palette. I also really loved the models and their poses, it's just really nice and added a lot to the storytelling aspect of it.

Enjoy!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!!! when i saw you working on it that night before, i thought you weren't gonna finish!! but you did great on it. has a very classical feel to it.

The Art of Kevin Wueste said...

nice theo! how can i get that same blog background color ? i'm not smart enough!

MAXER said...

Very nice colors.
I think that you have a your color style. keep going ~ dude~.
See you around AAU