Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ellyl

This faerie-type thingy is a creation of a friend of mine from brazil, and I had the job to design and now paint it. I think the project is not really ongoing right now, but still i wanted to paint this for a few reasons. First, to practice a little bit of the skills I am getting in class and see if I can apply them on a different medium and subject (been painting ladscapes and nude figures a lot). This is quite a bit stylized and mostly if not fully from head (the drawing was done quite a while ago).

It was fun, and quicker than i expected. So there ya go...

3 comments:

Emerson Tung said...

Hey dude, thanks for the add. I'ma gonna add you back. Love the first digital piece with the pirate ship and manta flying thing. should really work more on it and make it portfolio worthy. and the italy paintings! wah!

MAXER said...

Good job My friend.
You area good painter.
What is your major~! Keep to post it up.

Valton said...

My Ellyl!!!!!!

So cute...