Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So today I was finally happy with my painting. It's a very long way to go still, but it's a start. I guess that it was the most fun and successful of my paintings so far because I used the background more as information of value and color then any sort of details.

Italy has been great and everywhere you look is just gorgeous and people are also really nice. Today this old lady who lived in a house where we were painting came and offered her bathroom for people to use and also served us coffee! I didn't have any coffee because it was so hot!!!

Anyways, here are my first 5 paintings from italy, the top one being the one I talked about.













3 comments:

Unknown said...

ALLOOOOWWW

Ae Theozinho! Muito massa as pinturas!!! TO indo pra Europa quinta proxima! Dia 24 em Roma, vou até Firenze um dia desse... Dia 28 saio pra Barcelona!!!! Teu irmao burro (o mais novo... heuahueh) marcou a viagem dele toda ao inverso da minha, isso que eu to avisando o pangaré desde fevereiro!!! É nóis!!! Abração!!

Anonymous said...

man, your paintings from italy are pretty cool! can't wait til you post up your figure paintings and ILL2 assignments!

isabella said...

oh wow, I love your landscape paintings. when did you go to Italy? did you go with the school?
love to hear more about it, see you in class!